October 25, 2009

Kitchen update

So Nick and I are redoing our house a bit including the kitchen, walls, and floors. We have had tile installed in the kitchen are and the cabinets were delivered and partially installed. On Friday after work I went and picked out the appliances which will be delivered on Wednesday. The cabinets have those glide close drawers which keep them from slamming shut...let me just say that they are super fun to play with and that I must have opened and closed them for about 10 minutes straight when I first saw them. Well here are a few pictures of the process and hope to get some better and more completed photos posted by the end of the week. Enjoy =)



Sorry about the quality of the pictures but these were all taken with the iphone and not a real camera.

post signature

No comments: