January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I often wonder what the future has in store, what obstacles will present themselves and what triumphs will be accomplished. As we say goodbye to 2009 I look back and realize that there have been very few years where so much has come to pass. This was a year of joy, pain, stress, and accomplishment. We saw the birth of a sweet yet very sick family member and the suffering he has had to endure, I graduated from law school, studied for and passed the Florida bar, started my career, and spent a wonderful year with my husband. We undertook a remodel, learned how to SCUBA dive, and started our lives together as a whole. I feel very blessed to have had such a meaningful year and look forward to many more in the future. So with the beginning of 2010 comes 365 more days to unfold bringing with it each day the possibility of being the best days and the wost days of our lives. As always I am hoping for the best but ready to tackle what obstacles may present themselves. To everyone I wish you the very best in 2010 and may all your dreams come true!!!!

post signature

No comments: